- Programs & Services
- About Us
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Auberle Receives Top Workplace Award in 2014
Named A 2015 Healthiest Employer in Western Pennsylvania by the Pittsburgh Business Times
Follow Auberle on Social Media to stay up to date on current openings:
Named Agency of the Year in the United States
When you work for Auberle, you are working for the human services Agency of the Year in the entire United States. Auberle received the Agency of the Year award by the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities. The Alliance for Strong Families and Communities is the largest network of human services organizations in the United States, with several hundred member agencies, employing 55,000 staff and serving over 3.4 million children a year. Auberle was recognized with this award for our delivery of consistently high positive outcomes in programs across the agency and for successfully launching 23 major projects in a single year that significantly improved services for the children and families we serve (view full media release). This consistently high service is delivered with a trauma-informed focus reflecting concern for staff and clients. The regional foundation community also recognized Auberle with the Wishart Award for Excellence in Nonprofit Management.
Auberle was named one of the Top 25 Workplaces (mid-size category) in the Pittsburgh Region amongst a range of for-profit and non-profit organizations by The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. The Top Workplace award is meant to highlight workplaces that strive for excellence and acknowledges qualities in job environments such as leadership, motivation, career development and communication. Auberle was selected solely on the results of employee surveys. WorkplaceDynamics LLC, the Post-Gazette’s research partner, distributes the surveys and then calculates the final list of Top Workplaces through the responses.
What Auberle Employees Say (excerpt from Top Workplace Results):
- “I am doing something that truly helps society. Children are safer because of what I do. I feel confident in my job and in my agency."
- “I get to help others."
- “We do very important work extremely well, and my personal values align directly with the agency values. I am very proud that we are Agency of the Year in the entire country.”
- “If you choose to, staff at all levels can be very involved in shaping the future of the agency. You have a voice here and your voice is heard.”
- “The workplace is supportive. I feel I am heard when I have new ideas and actually see them put into place. ”
Auberle was honored to be recognized as a Healthiest Employer in Western Pennsylvania by the Pittsburgh Business Times in the 100-499 employees category. Auberle is committed to building healthy families and helping young people create healthy futures for themselves, and we recognize this means good health for our employees as well. Auberle's employee wellness program includes:
- Fitness center for Auberle employees
- Lunch 'n Learn sessions
- 10,000 step challenges and Biggest Loser competitions
- Physical fitness classes
- On-site biometric screenings
- Tobacco cessation programs
- Healthy cafeteria and vending machine options
- A focus on wellness basics including health risk-assessments
- Incentives for participation in the wellness program including lower healthcare contribution premiums
Auberle has been providing world class, comprehensive services to children and families for over 60 years. Our staff is dedicated to our mission of "helping troubled children and families heal themselves." Auberle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, accredited by The Council of Accreditation of Services for Children and Families, Inc. All employment opportunities at Auberle are provided without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, disability or any other legally protected stature.
Auberle offers an attractive benefits program in addition to competitive salaries. Benefits include:
- Individual and team bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision coverage (for individuals and families)
- Life, disability, medical and dependent FSA
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Sick pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Auberle is a tobacco-free workplace
- Minimum age requirement for all positions is 21-years-old
- All candidates for any position require ACT 33/34 FBI clearances within 30 days of employment.
- 412 Youth Zone Director
- 412 Youth Zone - Program Center Manager
- 412 Youth Zone - Youth Coach
- Team Leader - Full Time - Movin' On Program
- Director of Development
- Case Aide - Part-Time (Non-Medical Position)
- Care Coordinator - Full-time (Non-Medical position)
- Youth Care Worker (Full-Time and Part-Time)
- Driver Aide (Part-Time)
- Night Monitor
1101 Hartman St. McKeesport, PA 15132-1500